Chips are now a food group. Grab a plate and some flatware, it’s time to say DINNER IS SERVED…in a bag!
Lay’s chose well-known restaurants in the United States to serve as inspiration for its new Lay’s Flavor Icons chips.
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked New York Style Pizza (inspired by Grimaldi’s in New York City)
- Lay’s Nashville Hot Chicken (inspired by Party Fowl in Nashville)
- Lay’s Philly Cheesesteak (inspired by Geno’s Steaks in Philadelphia)
- Lay’s Wavy Carnitas Street Taco (inspired by El Torito in Los Angeles)
- Lay’s Chile Relleno (inspired by Cocina Azul in Albuquerque)
All of the flavors are rolling out in stores nationwide the week of July 13 for a limited time. You’ll be able to find the chips at a wide range of retailers, except for the Lay’s Chile Relleno flavor, which is exclusively available at Walmart and 7-Eleven.
This is the kind of thing you hear each morning about 6:20 am on the WAXX MORNING SHOW!