Cadott Motel Gutted in Weekend Fire

Cadott Motel Gutted in Weekend Fire

Eight people spent part of their weekend being treated at the hospital following a fire at a motel in Cadott.

Firefighters say a fire gutted the Countryside Motel in Cadott Saturday morning. The fire started on the patio, then jumped into the motel’s attic. Everyone made it out of the fire. Firefighters say seven of the people who went to the hospital were staying at the motel, but the eighth was someone who went into the motel to help get people to safety.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *