Buffalo County is still experiencing a rapid increase in activity, and officals urge residents to stay home as much as possible to help fight the surge in COVID-19 cases. Public Health is at capacity and community help can slow the spread. Below are ways to help:
· Only leave your home for the essentials.
· Avoid contact with people outside your household. Cancel travel and find alternatives
to in-person gatherings such as parties, fundraisers, and meetings.
· Avoid locations that are not following recommendations on masks, physical
distancing, and capacity limits.
· Consider safer alternatives to upcoming traditional holiday gatherings.
· Talk to your friends and family about the importance of these safety precautions.
· Support local businesses by ordering take-out for a meal or picking up items curbside.