fbpx

WOOD STOVE FIRE DAMAGES HOME IN ADAMS

WOOD STOVE FIRE DAMAGES HOME IN ADAMS

A fired that damaged a home started in the chimney. Crews were called to the fire at a home on Beaver Lane in the Town of Adams yesterday (Wednesday) just after noon. The fire was spotted by a tree service in the yard cutting down a tree who let the owner know. They were home, but not aware of the fire as it was in the attic.

The fire appears to have been caused by the wood stove and heavy damage means the home cannot be lived in at this time. The owner and his dog did safely exit and there were no reported injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: