We’ve all heard-or maybe ourselves have “blamed the dog” on occasion. But for this week’s Friday Feel Good we CREDIT the dog for gas instead…
A Philly neighborhood discovered that they had a potentially explosive gas leak thanks to a dog that kept digging a hole in the concrete of a home’s front yard. When the owner checked on the dog’s bizarre behavior, a gas leak was discovered. Kobe’s owner, Chanell Bell, was happy to tell the “tail” of her pup possibly saving the neighborhood.
The whole amazing story was later turned into a book, “The Dog That Saved The Block Before Christmas”.
Man’s Best Friend sniffing out not only a hero status, but likely some extra belly rubs and treats as well.