Prevea Health, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital and HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of a 3-D and digital, mobile mammography unit to provide residents in rural areas greater access to breast health screenings.
The mobile mammography unit is equipped with mammography technology that has the capability to provide 3-D and/or digital images. It also features two changing rooms and a waiting room and is staffed by a registered mammography technologist.
Starting June 9, 2021, the mobile mammography unit will travel on a regular basis to:
- Prevea Altoona Medical Office Building, 3119 Woodman Dr. in Altoona
- Prevea Augusta Health Center, 207 W. Lincoln St. in Augusta
- Prevea Cornell Health Center, 320 N. 7th St. in Cornell
- Prevea Ladysmith Health Center, 1101 Lake Ave. W in Ladysmith
- Prevea Menomonie Health Center, 2919 Stout Rd. in Menomonie
- Prevea Rice Lake Health Center, 1051 West Ave. in Rice Lake
- Prevea Mondovi Health Center, 250 WI-37 in Mondovi