The Eau Claire Police Department has been notified Sex Offender Demetrius J. Simmons DOB 05/30/1973 will
be released from prison on March 30, 2021. Simmons will be under supervision by the Wisconsin Department
of Corrections (DOC).
Simmons’ previous convictions include:
- Possess w/ Intent – Amphetamines; Disorderly Conduct; Bail Jumping – Felony; OWI; Manf/Deliver
Schedule I, II Narcotics (6/18/2014; 7/22/2015; 9/16/2015; 01/12/2018) – Eau Claire County; St. Croix
- Sexual Assault of a Child (01/22/2007) – Denver County, CO
- Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault (08/07/1997) – Kankakee County, IL
- 5th Degree Sexual Assault (09/26/1994) Hennepin County, MN
- Simmons will be residing at a DOC monitored residence in the 100 block of Randall Street in the City of Eau
Claire. The primary focus of Simmons’ DOC release plan is to insure public safety. Simmons’ conditions of
- Lifetime Sex Offender registration and GPS tracking.
Comply with all Sex Offender Registrant rules.
Cooperate with electronic monitoring.
No unsupervised contact with minors.
No possession or consumption of alcohol and no entry into bar/tavern.