Eau Claire County community leaders and organizations across the government, education and the private sectors have joined forces to create an economic recovery task force.
The formation of the Chippewa Valley COVID-19 Economic Recovery Task Force is an effort to pull together resources, organizations and talent from across the Chippewa Valley to help us emerge from the crisis in an orderly, successful, safe and stronger position to support our local economy. Leading the task force are co-chairs Mark Faanes and Gregg Moore.
The task force objectives include:
- Providing consistent, evidence-based guidance for businesses to incrementally return to work- and work-related activities
- Facilitating financial resources for local businesses
- Successfully promoting the community and communicating the recovery plans
- Connecting employers and employees
- Assuring the health and safety of residents, employees and visitors engaging in local commerce.
- Minimizing the impact of disease
- Promoting the Chippewa Valley as Open for Business when safe to do so
There are also different branches, and to read more about this effort CLICK HERE.