Today the Markquart dealerships held a check presentation for the recipients of Markquart Gives Back 2019. Thanks to the help of the Chippewa Valley, the top 10 organizations were each presented with a check for $5,000.
The 2019 recipients are:
– Pony Tails Refuge and Rehab– Pony Tails provides refuge and rehab for neglected and abused horses. They provide the compassion and training needed to prepare the horses for adoption.
– Eau Claire County Humane Association– The ECCHA provides medical attention and shelter to homeless animals in the Eau Claire area. They provide humane and loving care to dogs, cats, and other animals until they are ready to be adopted.
– L.E. Phillips Senior Center– The L.E. Phillips Senior Center provides a welcoming gathering place for individuals ages 50+ who reside in Eau Claire County. The center helps promote independence with access to programming to develop skills to enhance emotional, physical, and social well-being.
– Chippewa Valley Free Clinic– The Chippewa Valley Free Clinic provides health care and advocacy for individuals with no reasonable healthcare alternative in the Chippewa Valley.
– Helping Hands for Children in the Chippewa Valley- Helping Hands for Children in the Chippewa Valley provides furniture, toiletries, clothing, and various other items to families and children within the area. Community members can donate good-condition items, and Helping Hands for Children will match them to those in need.
– Dunn County Humane Society-The Dunn County Humane Society is committed to the prevention of animal suffering in the area. They find permanent loving homes for the animals in their care in a no-kill facility.
– Feed My People Food Bank– Feed my People has been providing nutritious food to families and individuals throughout west central Wisconsin for over 30 years. FMP Partners with food pantries, meal sites, and other programs to help those who struggle with food insecurity.
– Bob’s House for Dogs– Bob’s House provides a loving home for senior and special-needs dogs in the Eau Claire area in a kennel-free environment. Their dogs receive constant love and attention, high quality food, and the medical care they need.
– Eau Claire Veterans Services- Eau Claire Veterans Services is a resource that provides for veterans and their families. Resources they provide include education on the benefits and programs veterans are entitled to.
– Chippewa County Humane Association– The Chippewa Humane Association works to relieve the suffering of homeless companion animals by providing care and shelter. They care for the animals and work to find them forever homes, while also educating the community on the proper care of animals.