fbpx

SAFETY WARNINGS HEAT UP IN COLD TEMPS

SAFETY WARNINGS HEAT UP IN COLD TEMPS

Wisconsin fire officials are reminding people to turn off the holiday lights and blow out any candles before they head to bed. 

More than one-third of home decoration fires are started by candles.  Authorities say these are avoidable disasters.  It’s also advised to keep Christmas trees and live evergreen decorations away from any heat source like a fireplace, space heater or candles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: