You hear it live from the 7.1.5

12:58 pm
22 July 2018

BUCKY GOES BOOM

BUCKY GOES BOOM

Two firefighters are hospitalized after a gas leak explosion and fire in Sun Prairie.

A downtown bar was leveled in the explosion and a massive fire broke out at a pizza restaurant. That happened yesterday evening after a gas line was ruptured. Authorities began an evacuation immediately after the leak was reported. A search-and-rescue operation began after the fire was put out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *