fbpx

BUFFALO CITY FIRE

BUFFALO CITY FIRE

A 71-year-old man is seriously burned after a garage fire. Authorities say the fire started Friday night at a home on Third Street in Buffalo City. The man who lives in the home received serious burns and was flown to the hospital for treatment.

Another person in  the home and a dog were able to escape without injuries. Fire officials believe the fire was started when fumes from a gas can were ignited by a pilot light of a gas water heater in the garage. The fire is still under investigation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: